Monday, November 19, 2007

Your Testamonials ...

As many retailers try to be all things to all people, we simply want to be all things that make you happy. Here's a sampling of your words:

"Just wanted to say I received my bag today and LOVE it.

Thanks for all your help and the great service.

Happy holidays."

Tracey
New York, New York

"Sorry for the DELAY in my response here, but the FREE BIG MOUTH gift was WONDERFUL--your such a great business to work with--can't wait for the new WHITE BULGA coming in March #4230.

Thanks for everything!!"

Kellye
Norfolk, Nebraska

"The Rebecca Minkoff was delivered today - it is a beautiful bag! Thank you very much for your prompt answers to my questions and wonderful customer service.

I will definitely recommend your website to my friends and family."

Anna
Riverside, California

"I just received my "morning after" and I LOVE it!!! It's everything I was expecting and more - the pearlized white is beautiful against the more casual . Thank you for your excellent customer service and getting the bag to me in such a prompt manner. I appreciate your personanlized attention Jean. I look forward to working with Delcina again! (I have my eye on the "moorea tote" and "morning after mini" now ;) ). Very happy customer,"

Priscilla
Palo Alto, California

"The bag was fantastic and as desbribed. It arrived unharmed packaged very safely and securely. Your website is easy to navigate and you have great products."

Amy
New York, New York

"...I was very satisfied with everything. I have only purchased one purse and I love, love it !!!!!"

Kristin
Mill Valley, California

"I have actually recommended your website and your store to friends."
"More jewelry, and fragrances"

Vida
Atlanta, Georgia

Enjoy,

www.delcina.com
things that make you happy